Are you a client solutions gun with the passion needed to drive fluid client experiences and deliver amazing branding?
Are you frustrated by the agency norm and the 9-5 rat run? Do you want to push the boundaries, minimalise the bullshit and have the freedom to drive projects your way?
Would you also like to claw back the time you lose commuting by working on Sydney’s northern beaches, achieving the work-life balance you’ve always dreamt of? If this is you, then we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for:
a part-time (moving to full-time) Client Solutions Director to become a part of the team at Be you not them™. You’ll become the crucial point of contact for our clients and suppliers, in person, online and on the phone. Working alongside the company’s Founder/Creative Director, you’ll help to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships and assist in brand creation from brief to completion and beyond. You’ll also help to develop new business and promote Be you not them™ as a whole.
To join the team, you’ll need to be a self-motivated, analytical and holistic forward thinker. You should be able to juggle multiple complex tasks and draw on past experience to improve the client experience and internal processes. This is a new position and an opportunity for the right individual to create their dream role, right here on the northern beaches.
Be you not them™, the northern beaches’ leading branding studio. www.beyounotthem.com
Since 2007, we’ve been bringing out brilliant in big and small businesses. We help them to create, restore and evolve brands that people love to buy from, work for, and be part of, through award-winning strategies, identities and integrated brand communications. We’re a fun, collaborative and social studio with no hierarchy, no politics, no egos and a great culture.
• the ability to prioritise and organise projects, define problems and opportunities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
• the know-how to resolve problems and prevent issues by improving processes and planning ahead;
• the skillset to proactively target new opportunities for both new and current clients;
• the ability to filter prospects, add value when crafting client proposals, oversee project negotiations manage projects;
• a proven track record of experience with six or more years of solutions-based creative industry experience, building relationships managing clients and project;
• a ton of common sense. University qualifications are not essential, but right from Day One, you will need the experience to improve processes;
• to be articulate and resourceful while having exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication/presentation skills. Top this off with a down-to-earth nature.
• the ability to adapt to a two-way flexible schedule, with the possibility to work off-site. This is not a 9-5 role;
• the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• to be proficient Mac-based computer skills.
• a broad knowledge of media branding, advertising and marketing.
Send us your CV with salary expectations using the form below or email email@example.com and we look forward to meeting you soon. No recruiters, please.